The Accreditation Process
ASIC Benefits & Support
Obtaining ASIC Accreditation will boost your profile. It confirms that your institution meets high standards of education, welfare, and good practice. Holding accreditation will reassure students that your school, college, or university is a good choice, providing them with professional teaching, valuable qualifications, and a positive learning experience.
Accreditation that drives positive learning experiences.
Looking for answers?
ASIC Accreditation is not a kite-mark. It shows your institution has been independently evaluated, meeting high-standards of educational delivery.
Our team is committed to developing productive, long-lasting working relationships with our institutions. We find that those who gain the most from their accreditation see its award as just the beginning. Our reports contain valuable recommendations for further improvement, and we want to work with you to ensure ongoing, consistent quality over the long term.
Once you have successfully obtained accreditation, your dedicated Customer Relations Manager will be in touch with your initial welcome pack. They will then contact you regularly to invite you to make the most of our services, such as ASIC Surgeries and Partnership Development.
I found ASIC and its inspectors to be professional, supportive and helpful throughout.
ASIC Continual Support
We understand that quality assurance is a continuous activity, and we are here to help you in your pursuit of excellence. We offer the following benefits and support:
- CPD-certified ASIC Training through seminars and webinars.
- Dedicated Customer Relations Manager and Institution Support Service
- Help with internationalisation plans and developing academic partnerships.
- Assistance with ethical student recruitment (reduced fee for QISAN).
- International marketing opportunities incl. exhibition attendance.
- Badge of Accreditation for use across your marketing collateral.
- Access to WEBA exhibitions and agent workshops with a 30% discount.
- Guidance on the drafting of policies and procedures for quality assurance.
- ASIC newsletter updates and opportunities for promotion.
Dedicated to the continual improvement of education.
Looking for information?